Weekly update in TiDB
Last week, we landed 78 PRs in the TiDB repositories.
- Enable pushing down the following operations to TiKV.
- Use the
Delete-in-Rangefeature to speed up the
- Support prioritizing statements.
- Fix the
- Consider charset in
- Do not record metrics when running intenal SQL.
- Fix potential issue of schema validation check.
- Add desc order info in
- Refactor the row structure to reduce memory allocation.
- Refactor the following expressions/builtin-functions evaluation framework:
- Adjust cost for the
- Change the row format from structure to
Weekly update in TiKV
Last week, We landed 28 PRs in the TiKV repositories.
- Add hex/escaped converting for tikv-ctl.
- Add custom instant for time utilities.
- Add rows properties.
- Add size properties.
- Add region approximate size.
- Support basic DAG expression evaluation for coprocessor.
- Support the delete range KV command.
- Add the diff command for tikv-ctl to check the difference between 2 databases.
- Fix a bug caused by using box_try for the coprocessor.