Weekly Update07 Aug 2017
Weekly update in TiDB
Last week, we landed 54 PRs in the TiDB repositories.
- Support natural join.
- Add a switch for enabling cost-based optimizor.
- Assign low priority for SQL with full table scan and high priority for SQL with point get.
\Nwhich is the shotcut of null.
- Support TIMESTAMP in the
- Add a flag to enable TCP keep-alive.
- Refactor the row structure: to reduce memory allocation.
- Refactor the following expression/builtin-function evaluation framework:
- Check schema changing more precisely.
- Adjust the cost of index join.
Weekly update in TiKV
Last week, We landed 21 PRs in the TiKV repositories.
- Add priority for coprocessor thread pool.
ceil_realfunction for coprocessor.
removefunction for JSON.
- Dynamically set label by PD API.
- Support delete member by id.
- Add more util functions.
- Stop the resolver thread explicitly.